The Top Air ATV Sprayer Goes When & Where Big Sprayers Can't.
- ATV field sprayers are equipped with a 200-gallon tank along with chioce of 60' or 45' self-leveling, front-fold booms
- Booms feature spring breakaway for quickly returning to working position should they come into contact with an obstruction
- Tank agitation keeps liquid in suspension for maintaining a uniform spray solution
- 2-inch quick fill port for fast loading
- In-line boom strainer virtually elimainates nozzle plugging
- Three-section boom with single-tip nozzles that are available on 15" or 20" spacings
- Level fill indicator with red ball for excellent tank capacity visibility
- Highly durable, 2" x 3 1/8", tubular steel frame for longer life
- Corrosion-resistant, highly-durable powder-coat finish
- Boom features "tool-free" height adjustment with standard winch, that raises and lowers the boom height from 12" to 30"
- Travel over rough terrain with the standard tongue-mounted shock absorber system, and self-leveling boom that offers uniform ground clearance
- 5.5 HP Honda motor driven centrifugal pump for easy and reliable operation
- 9-gallon clean water tank with spout and eye wash tube is also equipped with a storage container
- ATV field sprayer is standard with 22 x 11 x 8 high-flotation tires.
- Tandem axles are infinitely adjustable from 60" to 90" to match various row spacings. Axles may also be moved fore and aft to ideally distribute weight
- All field sprayer purchases include a set of tips for the boom. Choose from a set of TeeJet XRC, AIC, AIXR or Turbo Drop Green Leaf Tips.
- Fence-Row Nozzle - Easily spray the end rows with this accessory
- Controller - TeeJet® 744A
- Foam Marker Mark Master®
- Ceramic Tips (TeeJet®)
- Transport light kit for sarfer nighttime transport