Sleek design with simplicity in mind. That's the approach with the Model 112 and 116 sprayers from Top Air. Built with the newer style T-Tank that offers a compact design, along with a unique sump containment tank and teamed up with a simple bi-fold boom, this tough sprayer is an easy solution to the do-it yourself farmer.
- 1,200- and 1,600-gallon tank capacities
- 140- and 165-gallon rinse tanks for quick and complete cleaning from one tank solution to another.
- 9-gallon clean water tank with eyewash tube, spout and storage compartment.
- Spring-loaded stairway for quick and convenient access to the platform.
- Stainless-steel baffle for load stabilization.
- Dual rinse and agitation nozzles help with mixing and cleaning the tank during and after each use.
- Astro II GPS receiver utilizes GPS speed sensors instead of magnetic wheel sensors for greater accuracy. The Astro is easily installed and is not affected by crop canopy or tough field conditions.
- Choose from multiple wheel and tire options as well as a dual wheel package that offers high flotation and helps minimize any compaction concerns
- Equipped with a 2" quick-fill for fast and easy filling
- Command Center mounted on the front for easy access to sprayer functions.
- Large 16" manual fill lid allows easy tank access from the tank platform. Any spills are channeled rearward for enhanced operator safety.
- Available with a 60', 80' or 90' bi-fold boom. (60' available on 112 only)
- Meet the most demanding spray requirements with adjustable boom height from 19" - 76".
- Ball valves are mounted on the boom for the quickest response and accurate coverage. The center section also features both dual springs and shock absorbers for ideal cushioning.
- Wing-tilt with hydraulic accumulators allows you to tilt from 5-degrees below to 15-degrees above horizontal for uniform spray application over side hills and uneven terrain.
- Dry boom plumbing provides a time-tested design for accurate chemical placement.
- Standard single nozzle spray bodies are available in 15" or 20" spacing.
- All sprayer purchases include a set of tips for the boom. Choose from a set of TeeJet XRC, AIC, AIXR or Turbo Drop Green Leaf Tips. See our Top Air Tip Catalog for available tips.
- Black powder-coated booms offer a high-quality finish that resists corrosion.
- Central pivot design allows the boom to stay perpendicular with the trailer.
- Roller and ramp breakaway system helps protect the outer boom wings by allowing the wings to swing back clearing any objects in which inadvertent contact is made.
- Available with gray or yellow main tank body and contrasting red or green powder-coated undercarriage respectively.