Not all sprayers are created equal.The Premier line of Top Air ® T-Tank sprayers by Unverferth is equipped with more standard features than any other pull-type sprayer on the market. They can help you spray more acres, in less time and with less operator fatigue. Combine these features along with long-lasting quality, and you’ll see why Top Air T-Tank sprayers truly are”beyond compare.” Choose from either a 1200, 1600 or 2400 gallon tank size to match your operations needs.
- The unique trailer and boom suspension designs combine for a smooth ride over the roughest terrain and unmatched level boom performance with the highest quality spraying components and customized tank for consistent, precise application, every time.
- Wireless Controller - Allows for easy maintenance of spray tips and promotes a cleaner tractor cab!
- The exclusive "Containment Tank" sump design ensures the pump stays primed, even when the tank is close to empty, on inclines and sidehills.
- Tri-fold boom design provides a compact fold for easy tank platform access and narrow transport width.
- Stainless-steel boom plumbing and hardware provides corrosion resistance and durability.
Tank / Trailer Features
- Choose from various wheel and tire options, including an easy add-on dual wheel package featuring 10-bolt hubs with high tensile steel spindles, to meet your specific farming operation.
- Independent Axle Suspension allows each wheel to independently move from the other, allowing one side of the axle to adapt to the terrain while the opposite side reacts to its terrain. In short, it provides the smoothest ride over rough ground allowing for minimal boom movement and faster spraying speeds!
- Exclusive Containment Tank Sump features a "sump within a sump" that holds the last 30-50 gallons of liquid, keeping the pump primed even on inclines and side hills.
- The 2400-gallon capacity tank is custom molded and is constructed of thick-walled, highly durable, UV resistant polyethylene.
- Agitation controls are standard on both sprayer frame and the in-cab controls. The agitation nozzles provide a 5:1 mixing ratio, for rapid chemical mixing.
- Dual rinse nozzles, located inside the tank, provide quick and easy cleanup from one solution to another. Interior stainless-steel baffle provides load stabilization.
- The high capacity 165-gallon rinse tank makes cleanup and changing tank mixes complete, quick and easy. Also equipped with a 9-gallon clean water tank with eye wash tube and spout.
- Spray taller crops with a 30" underframe clearance.
- Centralized command center provides all sprayer functions in one area for easy setup and operation. Tip pressure gauge rotates to be viewed from sprayer or tractor cab for operator convenience.
- Available with gray or yellow main tank body and contrasting red or green powder-coated undercarriage respectively.
- Equip the TA2400 with a 120’ or 132’ compact, tri-fold, front-folding boom, that has a transport width of only 12'!
- Each boom offers dual boom lengths, with foam transfer, when equipped with the optional foam marker.
- The 120’ will also spray at 90’
- The 132’ will also spray at 88’
- The center section also features both dual springs and shock absorbers for ideal maximum cushioning.
- Meet the most demanding spray requirements with adjustable boom height from 19" - 76".
- For smooth spraying over uneven terrain, the boom wings are hydraulically adjustable to tilt from 15-degrees above to 5-degrees below horizontal. For stability the booms also feature wing locks that mechanically lock the first and second wing sections to operate as a continuous wing.
- The compact parallel-lift system provides for smooth, stable, on-the-go boom height adjustment and superior crop clearance.
- The outer wing sections feature the roller and ramp breakaway system that allows the boom end to quickly return to spraying position should it come into contact with an obstruction.
- The boom's closeness to the trailer provides optimum rigidity and less stress for extended boom life.
- FLO-BAK® ball valves automatically return any remaining liquid in the plumbing at the time of shutoff, back to the tank rather than out of the boom. This feature saves chemical and money with each shutoff and is environmentally friendly. (See FLO-BAK calculator for estimated savings)
- The ball valves are also mounted on the boom for the fastest response and accurate coverage.
- The wet-boom with stainless steel plumbing and hardware is mounted behind the boom frame for extended life and superior nozzle protection.
- All sprayer purchases include a set of tips for the boom. Choose from a set of TeeJet XRC, AIC, AIXR or Turbo Drop Green Leaf Tips. See our Top Air Tip Catalog for available tips.
- Chemical Inductor - Features a 16” lid for easy filling and induces chemicals on the pressure side of the pump, to avoid running abrasive or harsh chemical through the pump.
- Chemical Injection System - Featuring a single 85-gallon with an option to add an additional 25-gallon tank for automatic chemical mixing on the go. Keep your main tank clean as this system ensures the chemical and water are mixed as you're spraying. You can also apply multiple chemicals at once with the ability to "spot spray" a given application at any time.
- Self-Steering Tongue
- Boom Light Kit
- Electric Command Center
- Hand-Held Controller - Offers simple operation of the wing tilts, spray and foam marker solution
- Fence-Row Nozzle - Easily spray the end rows with this accessory, comes with in-cab control
- Hydraulically Driven Centrifugal Pump (Ace 750)
- Hydraulically Driven Centrifugal Pump (Hypro-9306C-HM1C)
- Foam Marker - Effortlessly combines foaming solution with water from the rinse tank at the boom for a consistent, highly visible foam.
- Auto Boom Height Control (Click Wheel or Sonar below for details)
- ISO-BUS Compatible Auto Height System- This new system allows for easy installation and operation of our Auto Height system by simply connecting to your tractors ISO-BUS connection, allowing you to use your tractor monitor to control and monitor the Auto-Height feature. (Click your tractor brand below for details)
- 4400 Console This comprehensive controller merges 3-10 boom section spraying control with data logging. It’s also setup to accept the Autoboom height control system.